Historic Tour in Torres Vedras
Beatriz and Inês invite you to discover the city of Torres Vedras, on a visit on foot, through the places they recommend and know so well.
The visit starts with the departure from the Municipal Market, passing by the Chafariz dos Canos, Largo de S. Pedro with observation of the church, then advancing for a visit to the city center.
The tour continues with passage through the streets of the Torres Vedras Carnival to observe the most visited places during the same and soon thereafter a stop at the Benjamin House for consumption of the traditional Pastéis de Feijão.
After restoring their energies, the group heads towards the Castle to visit and ends with the recommendation of a lunch at a traditional or refined restaurant of their choice.
What to take?
- Lightweight and comfortable backpack.
- Footwear and clothing suitable for hiking
- A camera or smartphone to record the best moments of the walk.
- Follow government guidelines and recommendations issued by WHO and DGS with regard to the use of personal protective equipment and physical distance.
- Thus, in this activity, which takes place in an outdoor space, the use of personal protective equipment such as the mask is not mandatory. However, it will be up to the participant to use it or not.
- In contrast, the rule of physical distance of 2 m side by side and 4 meters in a row is mandatory and must be complied with during the activity.
- Anyone who is infected or with symptoms of Covid 19 cannot participate in our events.
- Failure to comply with these rules may lead to exclusion from the activity.
Journey Duration: 3h00 min
Approximately: 3.45 km
Degree of Difficulty: Easy
The cost of the tour does not include any expenses related to food!
Maximum participants: 8
Note: For more detailed information, booking and purchase contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (+351) 967198394